November 11, 2019 1 min read
With the temperatures dropping, it's nice to take care of yourself on a Sunday afternoon. A little moment for yourself to enhance your skin with this gourmet recipe:
1. Melt 2 squares of dark chocolate (70% minimum and preferably organic) in a bain-marie.
2. Add two teaspoons of organic shea or coconut butter
3. 1 drop chamomile essential oil (optional)
4. Apply with the fingers or with a brush on a clean face.
5. Leave on for fifteen minutes.
Take the time to listen to beautiful soft music or sip (with a straw 😉) your favorite infusion.
Rinse with lukewarm water and get your skin refreshed and rejuvenated like never before!
Tell us in the comments how it felt and the difference you noticed?
Comments will be approved before showing up.